- • Experience in analyzing massive and complex structured and unstructured data sets.
- • Ability to extract, and clean data, visualize it, communicate it and utilize it.
- • Around 4+ years’ relevant experience with data mining/business intelligence/statistics/data analysis.
- • Practical experience with building Analytical/statistical/mathematical algorithms such as predictive modeling, Optimization, Simulation, multiple regression.
- • Strong ability and experience in crisp and powerful data visualizations methods and tools.
- • Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
Below skills are preferred not mandatory
Exposure in using SAS E-Miner/R/both with proficiency in SAS preferably
Hands-on experience and solid working knowledge of SAS (Macros, Base and EG), SQL, PL SQL, VB, VBA for MS-Excel.
Knowledge of Hadoop (and other big data technologies), SQL and Java/C/C++ is desirable.
Excellent understanding of technical architecture requirements for big data systems.